HDC Hyundai EP, through management activities that prioritize environment and safety in producing plastic materials, and efficient management of on-site safety environment,Prevent disasters such as major industrial accidents in advance,by securing the safety and health of workers in advance,create a workplace where everyone can work happily without accidents,Actively respond to strengthened safety and environment policies, such as the Severe Disaster Punishment Act, greenhouse gas target management, integrated environmental permits, and total amount regulations.
Education and training are provided so that all workers can fully understand and implement the policies and goals, and the company actively provides and supports all related matters to continuously fulfill its corporate social responsibility of 'reducing industrial accidents, health of workers, and environmental pollution'
- Environmental health-first management
- Active response to government strengthening policies and needs
- Implementation of continuous improvement activities
- Pursuing environmental protection by improving management level
- Continuous reduction of process emission pollutants
- Production activities based on legal compliance by sector
Compliance with environmental laws and regulations and strengthening of environmental management standards
- CJHDC Biosol bio compounding, development of eco-friendly bio package, production of eco-friendly PS and EPS for the first time in Korea
- 3Acquisition of ‘ISCC PLUS’ certification, signing MOU for bio-balanced PVC business cooperation for carbon reduction, etc.
Carbon neutral(Net Zero 2050)
- In line with the national carbon neutral policy, facility investment and process for greenhouse gas reduction and energy saving
- Review of application of improvement plan [Eco-friendly energy facility (solar light) / energy saving facility (recovery of waste heat), etc.]
Establishment of LCA life cycle assessment system
- In line with the requirements of customers (EU/HKMC, etc.), review the establishment of an LCA entire process evaluation system
- [Nurture human resources for life cycle evaluation and establish system]